[rekonq] Webshortcuts integration

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:18:09 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 29 July 2009 12:30:17 Lionel Chauvin wrote:
> There are many bugs with webshortcuts integration:
> - When webshortcuts are disable, the url bar is not able to search.
> - By default the separator is colon, imo it must be a space. When it is a
> space, webshortcuts don't work.

These don't seem bugs to me.

About first, it's obvious that if a thing is disabled, it won't work. We can,
at least, advise user that search won't work. Or implement our urlbar search
with just real google site. But perhaps an user disables it just to not have.

About second, separator has to be a colon or another character. A space in a
url is non-sense for me.

--
Andrea Diamantini,
IRC: adjam_AT_freenode