[rekonq] Odd bookmark behaviour

Emmanuel Surleau emmanuel.surleau at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:10:11 CEST 2009

Hi there,

Poking around in rekonq's source code while trying to implement a new
functionality (have middle-click open bookmarks in a new tab), I noticed that
BookmarkOwner::openBookmark() seems to receive the same signal twice when you
click on an icon in the bookmark toolbar (which means that with the current
behaviour, a bookmark would get loaded twice?).

Not being especially proficient with either Qt or C++, I'd like to know if I'm
missing something here and if there's a good reason for this...

Cheers,

Emm