[rekonq] No Location Bar, No Bookmarklist - Solved?

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 01:12:20 CEST 2009

On Monday 20 July 2009 13:05:00 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:05:14 +0200, Emmanuel Surleau
>
> <emmanuel.surleau at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, only the installed version is usable. I think enough people have
>
> been
>
> > bitten by it (including me) that it would be worth adding to the README.
>
> That's a pain, is there no way round this? I presume its to do with not
> finding the XML GUI files.
>
> I was wanting to experiment with integrating KWallet, but its going to be a
> pain if I have to install it for every tweak.

Hi, Lindsay and Emmanuel
I didn't forget about you and your (strange) problem.
To help about this I need some "environment" information.
What distro? What compiler? What KDE version? How many kdelibs packages in
your box? Do you use KDE desktop or just KDE apps? Do you have kdebase-runtime
installed? What version? What's the "set | grep KDE -i" output? Do you have a
"develop" setting? .. Whatever else? Dontknow. But please, help me to help
you.

Regards.
--
Andrea Diamantini,