[rekonq] KDE Webkit library found.............. NO

Domrachev Alexandr alexandr.domrachev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:42:38 CEST 2009

On Пятница 03 июля 2009 02:22:59 Tom Arnold wrote:
> Yeah, I didn't really get how cmake works. I got it now. Thanks a lot.
>
> But why do I need
> -DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH="/usr/local/share/apps/cmake/modules" shouldn't
> that be set by default?
I don't know that. It may depend on distro.

> And maybe a small Howto in the Readme like:
>
> First get cmake, svn, git, kdelibs-dev, gcc etc.
> then
> svn checkout
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/libs/webkitkde/ then build
> both with cd build, cmake
> -DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH="/usr/local/share/apps/cmake/modules" .. , make
> install
Probably you don't need -DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH here, all needed dev files here
usually installed with /usr prefix.

> then
> git clone git://gitorious.org/rekonq/mainline.git
> cd build, cmake
> -DCMAKE_MODULE_PATH="/usr/local/share/apps/cmake/modules" .. , make
> install
You need it here because you've installed kdewebkit with /usr/local prefix and
cmake can't find it. I've also encountered this week ago when moved to Fedora
11. On gentoo cmake found everything in /usr/local without problems, so  it
could be a distro specific issue.

> wouldn't be such a bad idea. Or did I just miss that?
Probably you'd better ask Andrea about this :)

Regards,
	Alex.