[rekonq] About Multi Windows support and other pleasantries..

Johannes Zellner johannes.zellner at nokia.com
Mon Aug 31 09:41:19 CEST 2009

On Monday 31 August 2009 00:15:12 Panagiotis Papadopoulos wrote:
> Am Sonntag 30 August 2009 23:47:23 schrieb Andrea Diamantini:
> > I'm working hard these days in my real life and so I'm having so little
> > time for rekonq.
> > I also worked 2 nights on konqueror's history support (and share). And
> > after ~60% of the work, I thought: "who cares?!" :)
> >
> > I have to decide on my next targets, assumed that someone else is working
> > on session support (and so on):
> >
> > 1) "improved" (simplified) bookmark bar
> > I really hate actual bookmarks bar, it's unusable for me. I'd like to
> > change it just providing there the place for max 4~5 "special" bookmarks
> > NOT stored in the shared bookmarks system.
> > Just your really special bookmarks you wanna always have near click
> > pointer!
>
> An absolutely awesome idea :-)
> I have some webpages that I daily visit more than once and I use the
> bookmarks toolbar for exactly this reason: To have those pages "near the
> click pointer".  :-)

I like the idea, too. I always have to fiddle around with folders, reordering
the bookmarks,....

Another Bookmark related access method I'd like to see is, to provide a
webshortcut in the urlbar for bookmarks.
For example:
"bm: qt"
provides a list with bookmarks containing "qt", similar to the history list.
(I would not be surprised if thats already possible ... ;) )

Greetings,
Johannes