[rekonq] Improvements for 0.3

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 23:25:34 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 26 August 2009 20:41:38 Panagiotis Papadopoulos wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 26 August 2009 20:38:09 schrieb Lionel Chauvin:
> > > I wasn't talking about the menu bar in my last email, but about the
> > > removal of the "toolbar feature" :-) About the menu bar:
> > > You're right, a menu bar is not always the best solution and Dragon
> > > Player is the perfect example for it.
> >
> > You are right, I don't answer correctly.
> > I think the toolbar must be customizable, but it must be locked by
> > default. A common user don't need to modify it.

Ok, let me organize ideas a bit:

1) menubar remove.
we are ok about this and we'll see after 0.3 solution if we are right.

2) toolbar customizing
I'm sorry I took a strong decision about. I was really influenced about
Lionel's ideas about GUI. I think he is really right about, but I just.. coded
too much!! :)
I'm going to committing a "partial" solution (toolbar customizable, but no
action add/remove)

Tell me if this should go well..