[rekonq] URL bar history broken?

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Sun Aug 9 17:45:09 CEST 2009

Le dimanche 09 août 2009 17:32:48, Panagiotis Papadopoulos a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> When clicking on the little arrow to the far right in the URL bar it does
> not show the previously opened URLs like it does in e.g. Konqueror. Is this
> a bug?
> If it is I would open a separate bug report about it
>
> Greetings,
>
> Panagiotis Papadopoulos

The content of the menu is filtered by the text typed in the url bar. It seems
that when there is nothing in the url bar there is nothing in the menu. When
there is already an url, the menu contains only this url.

The url bar will be changed in the futur by something different than
Konqueror's features. Anyway I can attempt to fix the current one.

Lionel.