[rekonq] Awsome Bar: Organization Ideas

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 3 11:39:56 CEST 2009

> You can use RunnerContext to get the type of the runner, but it doesn't
> provide the semantic difference your lists require.
>
> You could say that the NetworkLocation type always goes into the search
> results, while 'everything else except search' goes into suggestions. But I
> don't know how well would that separation work in real life. (naturally, we
> can try that, and if it doesn't work as expected, we'll alter something)

Plasma::RunnerContext has the folowing types:

None
UnknownType
Directory
File
NetworkLocation
Executable
ShellCommand
Help
FileSystem

Why not categorize:
- loadrunner, history, bookmarks, cached google results as NetworkLocation
- suggestions as Help

We can always remove Directory, File, FileSystem, Executable, ShellCommand
results.