[rekonq] Awsome Bar: Organization Ideas

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:50:48 CEST 2009

> > For me the 3rd parti is very useful for the user.
> > But we can add Runners one by one and see what must be keeped.
>
> Yes, it's surely very useful. But the first two are "crucials". So I'm
>  saying just let's see what happens..

Since krunner provides scores for the searches, the 3rd party ones could use
lower scores - so that those don't mix with the /primary ones/.

> So, has every browser in the world a "separate agreement" with google to
> provide a google search bar??
> No workaround here. GoogleRunner as we thought about. Take a look at
>  searchbar code in rekonq 0.1.

The search-bar provides suggestions for a search, and (if I understood it
correctly) GoogleRunner was supposed to provide the search results directly in
the awesome bar results.

Cheerio