[rekonq] [RFC] st application/octet-stream

Paweł Prażak kojot350 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:37:09 CEST 2009

First of all, only mainline downloads stuff, our branches are fine with it.
application/octet-stream is default mime-type AFAIR so I'm not sure how it
would affect the application. The only way to know is to test it. To solve
issue #25 we need to inform the user about blocked popups and potential
dangerous sites and make sure XSS is not possible. This is long term goal
and I have no clue how to implement it with qtwebkit.