[rekonq] English string improvements

Panagiotis Papadopoulos pano_90 at gmx.net
Mon Apr 13 02:58:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

I again made some changes to the original strings (I also removed an useless horizontal line in settings_ui.ui).
The diff is attached.

Another thing I noticed:

In the settings_ui.ui there is this one check box that says: "Use only one close button".
I think it would be better if it would say: "Show close button on tabs"
To "achieve" this you also have to change some things in the source code:
If you disable the above mentioned check box, you get the state that is equivalent to "Show close button on tabs", activating the check box rather is a state that you could describe with "Do not show close button on tabs".
Since the KDE HIG say, to always use the "active" state of a check box, the latter is not possible^^
So please change the check box to match the "Show close button on tabs" string.

Thanks!

pano