[Raptor-Menu] gsoc 2009

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Fri Mar 13 12:54:55 CET 2009

On Freitag 13 März 2009 11:19:59 Sacha wrote:
> Hey, whats your GSOC proposal for raptor? I realise you're asking us
> for focus, but I mean just in general.
>
> On 3/13/09, Amitav Mohanty <amitavmohanty01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I want to work raptor project for gsoc 2009. I would like to interact
> > with the developers to get better focus on the idea.
> >
> > Looking forward to your response.
> >
> > Regards
> > Amitav
Hey!

Sorry to inform you, but I doubt there will be a Raptor-GSoC, it's not needed
at all...

Alessandro and me have the view mostly up and running and the Backend won't be
that much work (and we already have plans, means Dario and me...).

I think instead of Raptor another Project should get an additional slot...

Of course you can always join us in development, also this is my opinion, I
don't know how the others think about that... ;)

Sorry again if you've set your hopes into this GSoC-Project!

Lukas