[Raptor-Menu] abandoned raptor?

Sacha xsacha at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:27:52 CET 2009

It is quite a sad ordeal that such a brilliantly planned and designed
project has been halted. I hope someone can get to work on it. Now that KDE4
has matured though, I realise there may not have as many visionary
developers willing to work on it. In saying this, it is still a worthy cause
if anyone wants to give it a go. This would be a very powerful system,
capable of running on any operating system and may change the paradigm of
such systems in the future.
Please, if anyone is reading this. If you are interesting in it and have
spare time, please work on it :).

Thanks,
 - Sacha