[Raptor-Menu] Development status of the menu

Sacha xsacha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 01:08:22 CEST 2008

I thought we are already using plasma as a dependency. What does
plasma have that we could reuse? As far as I know, the only new parts
of raptor are the Data plugin, UI and background plugin (both the
interface). Plasma can't provide us with any help for those. It's only
3 plugins to do. The actual main program does nothing but start these
plugins. Not that difficult.

We had .h files before that showed the API, I guess they were deleted?