[Raptor-Menu] Using many applications /equally/ much...?

Kristian Dalgard k.dalgard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:35:48 CEST 2008

Dear Raptor List :)

I have not yet managed to successfully install the Menu, but hope to in the
future. I have read the information I could find on the internet, though.

Now, out of interest and wishing this will be something great, has anyone
done some consideration on the following points?

* Due to each item in the menu being very big and thus not being able to fit
many items in a single view, it seems to me the menu would be unnecessarily
*bothersome for people using *for instance *10 different applications
equally much*

* It may be difficult for users accustomed to easily accessing commonly used
applications to find a rarely used application they do not know the name of
- since it requires a different approach

I also have a question, if anyone would care to answer. The centered style
panel with the K menu right in the middle and the train station digits looks
incredibly cool - is that thing available for download somewhere?

Sincerely,

Kristian