[Qtscript-bindings] Mac precompiled 4.5 beta1

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 23:20:09 CET 2009

On Mac the binding doesn't build out-of-the-box with the beta1 .dmg.
I couldn't figure out where the folder QtCore is. It seems to me
there is no such a folder, only QtCore.framework. Or is it a bug
of the Qt installer? If not, does the compiler resolve
#include <QtCore/..> different to other platforms?

To make it work 99% I need attached patch, but then still QtUiTools
is missing. Here I don't have an idea, looks really like a installer bug.

Peter