[Qtscript-bindings] Ubuntu 8.10 deb anybody ?

Murat Uenalan murat.uenalan at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:00:03 CET 2009

>> PS: I keep on trying to get the svn version compiled, but of course would
>> favor the .deb version. the libqt4-* packages do not modify the environment
>> properly so that $QTDIR would be set instantially.
>
> Don't get what your saying here. Just set the QTDIR to prefix qmake is
> in (so minus the bin).

Forget it, setting QTDIR was not helpfull with the current binding
generator (svn yesterday).

Anyhow, I can confirm that addtional to the README statements,
generator requires the --include-paths set:

export QTDIR = "/usr/include/qt4/"
[snip]
generator --include-./generator --include-paths=$QTDIR
[snip]

SOLVED,
Thx,
Mu