Installing Plasma Mobile instead of Android

Jonah Brüchert jbb.mail at gmx.de
Thu Nov 29 16:55:14 GMT 2018

Hello Alexander!

Unfortunately the current Android devices are so different from each
other that Plasma Mobile needs to be ported to each device, which means
you can't just install Plasma Mobile on this tablet.
Porting is done using the Halium project. Halium has a porting guide
which will help you in case you want to start a port
(https://docs.halium.org/en/latest/porting/first-steps.html).

However for this to work, there needs to be an open source Android
device tree for the device (device trees from LineageOS and AOSP are
known to work with Halium).
I couldn't find one so far, but maybe you have better luck.

Thanks for your interest in Plasma Mobile! If you want to stay updated,
please join our Matrix (https://matrix.to/#/#plasmamobile:matrix.org)
and/or Telegram (https://t.me/plasmamobile) channel.

Jonah