Interpretation and Transcription Services

Payal Rastogi payal.rastogi.ghi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 10:29:31 BST 2018

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

Are you looking for *Translation, Interpretation, Transcription, Content
Moderation or Website/Software/Mobile App. Localization, Services?*

If yes, can I help you?

I represent a *Translation Company* which has team of expert translators on
board with domestic languages like *Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi,
Tamil, Urdu, Kannada, Gujarati, Odia, Punjabi* and other languages as per
client needs.

*I also provide Multilingual Translators, Interpreters, Voice-over,
Dubbing, Subtitling and Conferences Services.*

*Clientele: *UIDAI, NIIT, TCS, Edurite Educational, IGNOU, Larsen & Toubro,
BHEL, Siemens Ltd, Fluor, Schneider Electric, ABB Ltd etc.

So, if you in need such services*, please share with contact details**.*

With Regards,

Payal Rastogi

Team- (Tr & In)