Plasma Sprint 2023

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Thu Mar 16 16:38:46 GMT 2023

Hi,

I guess we can all agree that it's high time for another Plasma Sprint.

We are in contact with Tuxedo, who kindly agreed to host us in their
office in Augsburg, Germany.

To find a suitable date I've created a poll, ranging from May to early
June. Please add yourself there so we can plan accordingly:

https://nuudel.digitalcourage.de/oHPocPKEPaz9ZExx

I was thinking of a week-long sprint, including the weekend, so that
people with busy workdays get a chance to at least partly attend.

If there is interest we can also discuss remote participation options.

Cheers

Nico