kcm_bluetooth changed ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sun Feb 13 12:20:20 GMT 2022

On Sonntag, 13. Februar 2022 04:59:51 CET Fusion Future wrote:
> On 2022/2/13 05:46, Martin Koller wrote:
> > What has changed and how would I now use the new KCM in a KCMultiDialog ?
>
> It can be changed to "kcm_bluetooth". Please see [1] to see if that helps.
>
> [1] https://invent.kde.org/plasma/bluedevil/-/merge_requests/49

I already tried this but it did not solve the issue.

I also use kcm_kwin_virtualdesktops this way, and looking at the difference
I see that I have the file
/usr/share/kservices5/kcm_kwin_virtualdesktops.desktop
but I do not have such a desktop file for bluetooth or kcm_bluetooth.
What I do have is a file called
/usr/share/kservices5/plasma-applet-org.kde.plasma.bluetooth.desktop
However this does e.g. not contain a X-KDE-Library entry (which kcm_kwin_virtualdesktops has).
And when I change my code to use "plasma-applet-org.kde.plasma.bluetooth" then the result is
a page with an error text (see attached).

So I'm not sure what did change between the previous version and the current.
--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Frühstück, Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at