kcm_bluetooth changed ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sun Feb 13 13:31:31 GMT 2022

On Sonntag, 13. Februar 2022 14:15:09 CET Fusion Future wrote:
> On 2022/2/13 20:20, Martin Koller wrote:
> > I already tried this but it did not solve the issue.
>
> This code snippet works on my system. Please have a try.
>
> ```cpp
> dialog = new KCMultiDialog();
>
> KPluginMetaData
> module(QPluginLoader("plasma/kcms/systemsettings/kcm_bluetooth"));
> if (!module.name().isEmpty())
>      dialog->addModule(module);
>
> dialog->show();
> ```

Yes, that works, thanks!

But still I wonder if such a change is something like breaking ABI compatibility.
If KDE/plamsa is such a moving target where I can not rely on compatibility even
between minor versions, that is really not fun.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Frühstück, Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at