plasma 5.24 tars ready for packaging

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Tue Feb 8 15:29:47 GMT 2022

Much work is currently in progress to actually fix these issues. I see
multiple merge requests across multiple repos being reviewed and merged.
I think it makes sense to let that process happen. I see no indication
of the issue not being taken seriously, even considering the hyperbolic
and threatening way in which it was communicated mere days before a
major software release that is already occupying everyone's time. Let's
tone down the rhetoric and let developers do their jobs, now that
they've been made aware of this critical issue.

Nate