KDE “Application Launcher 2.0” - New (simple) Feature Request

Marco Uguccioni uguccionimarco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:20:16 GMT 2021

Dear Mr. Martin Graesslin & Mr. Mikel Johnson,

I am writing you to kindly request a new feature regarding the new version
of the *Kickoff Menu* that will be released with *Plasma 5.21 Stable**:* I
would
like to ask you to please *add the possibility* to show
*Applications*
*categories* too (Graphics, Internet, Multimedia, Office...) both* in a
grid* and
*in a list*, the same way we can already set for “*Show favorites:*” inside
the the “Configure Application Launcher...” tab.

Obviously I think this cannot be done for the *All Application *category
too,
or can it?

Please consider adding this new feature...
It would be really nice to see this happening for the Plasma 5.21 release

Thank you for your good work,
Best regards
Marco Uguccioni