qqc2-breeze-style

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 15:52:32 GMT 2021

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 4:09 PM Nate Graham <nate at kde.org> wrote:

> People go off an do their own thing in an un-coordinated manner when
> there is a significant problem that's not being solved, that problem has
> existed for a while without being addressed, and there is no clear
> direction or centrally coordinated plan for solving it.

yes, that's exactly what happened and is a good warning for the future.
Also a good signal that we should start thinking and actually doing something
wrt a good theming story, which we clearly don't have.
To me, the most promising approach was the quick prototype Arjen did
back at akademy
https://invent.kde.org/ahiemstra/qtunifiedstyle
whether is something realistic to turn is something actually useful or
not remains to be seen.
We do have a ton of things to do otherwise, so is not easy to find
time for this, but is becoming
more and more important

--
Marco Martin