Plasma 5.22 Kickoff Notes

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 10:08:11 GMT 2021

> The fact that things like that are needed to keep the VDG kids
> excited, is *not* an argument,  we really cannot compromise the
> quality for the sake of that.
I have to explain myself better I don't mean "vdg kids" in any
derogatory way whatsoever:
the thing is that there are many young people there and that is a
*beautiful* thing.
But sometimes they need guidance, is a normal thing.
Perhaps their technical decisions may not always be considering all
aspects of a problem.. yet.

If someone felt this was denigratory in any way, I really apologize
about it, I don't want to be offensive, sorry.

I just want to get a discussion started on what should be our way
forward wrt theming for the future.
which is an issue we had to kinda ignore until now due to time, but
this kinda surprise inclusion of a style in workspace
is a symptom that the problem cannot be ignored anymore.

--
Marco Martin