Has there ever been ...

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 21:33:49 GMT 2021

Jonathan Riddell wrote:

> This is pretty insulting, it would be better not to continue with this
> thread.

Hah, well, I suppose the truth can hurt but I didn't think I I was writing
anything that anyone would take personally. I didn't and don't lay any blame -
but I do know I'm not the 1st, only nor probably the last person to use the
terms KWin and glitch in the same sentence.

Anyway, there's no need to make this into a thread, a simple no or yes will do
(with pointer to where I'd find the sources) - and that can be via private email
too as far as I'm concerned.