[taskmanager] IsMinimized property always false

Abhijeet Viswa abhijeetviswa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 16:09:20 GMT 2021

Hi y'all

I had created MR #154
<https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-desktop/-/merge_requests/154> for
plasma-desktop a while back. It was working fine for me back when I created
it. But, when I came back to it recently, it simply stopped working. Nate
Graham had mentioned that it wasn't working for him.

I did some digging and figure out that the `IsMinimized` property of the
Task model is always false. I've added a little bit more detail as a reply
<https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-desktop/-/merge_requests/154#note_164235>
to the MR itself. I'm stuck at this point and have no clue what might be
wrong. Any pointers would be really helpful.

Thanks
Abhijeet