Fwd: Consistent CMake requirements in Plasma

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 13:40:08 GMT 2021

Hi packagers,

I recently proposed to formalize that Plasma depends on CMake 3.16. The
reasoning is to 1) make the requirements consistent across Plasma repos
and 2) enable the use of modern CMake features. If accpected this can
act as a precedent for other non-frameworks KDE software.

Is there any distro that does not ship at least CMake 3.16 interested in
shipping future Plasma releases?

Cheers

Nico