Plasma Beta Review Day

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Sun Sep 20 19:55:03 BST 2020

On domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2020 11:23:31 (CEST) David Redondo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> during the last kickoff meeting we decided to hold a public Plasma Beta
> Review day on BBB to get more feedback on the beta release.  The date in
> the wiki is Thursday next week (exactly one week after the beta). If we
> want to go through with this idea, we need to decide on a time frame and
> publicly announce it somewhere.
> I think the time frame should not be to small so that everybody can have a
> chance to join and report their experience. Maybe promo (CC'ed) can help
> with announcing the session on the main KDE channels?
> I also CC'ed sysadmin for the needed scaling of the BBB instance.

Hi David,

I have some questions:

- What actually happens during the review day? What do you do?

- Would this be interesting for the general public or only for KDE Community
contributors?

- If the former, what preparation would people need to do to be able to
contribute to the review day?

Cheers

Paul
--