How to enable notification history for an application

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Sat Sep 19 16:28:19 BST 2020

FWIW I was just triaging a bug report in which users were complaining
about missing KAlarm notifications. After thinking about it a bit, I
think that it's appropriate for "alarm/timer finished" notifications to
be persistent and not time out; if you miss the notification that the
alarm or timer has finished, the entire point of setting it in the first
place is defeated.