drkonqi and the windows build

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Thu Sep 17 12:58:39 BST 2020

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 1:07 PM David Edmundson
<david at davidedmundson.co.uk> wrote:

> >yet it gets built on windows. shall we stop
> doing that
>
> AFAIK it is used and this was something explicitly requested.

I seem to recall it not being used and Hannah also not knowing why we
would. Ccing.

> There is a KF6 workboard task to get into frameworks for kf6

A bit OT, but I'm not sure that is the way to go either. The drkonqi
portion of the kcrash story is useless on anything that isn't a
desktop linux/bsd as all major other platforms have their own crash
catching/reporting system.

HS