D6628: Fix and normalize license in .desktop files

Matthias Klumpp noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 9 12:52:14 GMT 2020

mak added a comment.

  In D6628#676720 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D6628#676720>, @sitter wrote:

  > These aren't SPDX identifiers but kaboutlicense keywords https://api.kde.org/frameworks/kcoreaddons/html/kaboutdata_8cpp_source.html#l00397

  Makes sense.
  @bam As far as the "legacy syntax" is concerned: SPDX broke their conventions multiple times, so on the AppStream side I really got sick of these breaking changes and any syntax is fine. On the KDE side, switching the kaboutlicense keywords to SPDX is probably a bigger endeavour, and may not actually be worth the effort (I would guess that there may be some break risk here). So, this change looks fine to me now, as it is :-)

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop