Gitlab and plasma dev

Kai Uwe Broulik kde at privat.broulik.de
Wed May 27 22:36:13 BST 2020

> The thing that I found annoying is that only one person can be assigned to
> review. One thing that I was on the verge of doing is to @people that I'd like
> to notice the review in the comment to the MR.

Yeah, I'm annoyed by that, too. The problem with a pure mention is that
there's no overview to see all of those. I typically don't go by my
email inbox but by a list of merge requests and there isn't a
"mentioned" search, just author or assignee.

I also have to work around the fact that there's no list of all merge
requests on all projects by doing a "Target-Branch is master" query,
which shows me most but also misses stable branches.