D29831: Update availableScreenRect when a panel moves to another screen

Alexander Kandaurov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 25 22:16:01 BST 2020

akandaurov added a comment.

  The cases where I can reproduce that bug don't seem to be affected by the patch. The first case is connecting the same monitor with both VGA and DVI cables and swapping the outputs relative position along with swapping the primary output at the same time, and the second one involves placing the task manager widget on the desktop and disconnecting and reconnecting the primary monitor. I also experience completely disappearing taskbar buttons in certain cases, this also doesn't seem to be affected. As a side note, all those glitches get reverted when I enter panel customization or taskbar settings, and what looks like the cause is QQmlEngine::retranslate() getting called which updates all the QML bindings as a side effect.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace