D29808: KSysGuard Network Plugin: Don't use std::regex to parse the network files.

David Korth noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 24 02:58:20 BST 2020

dkorth added a comment.

  The original version I wrote a few months back as a quick fix to reduce CPU usage. I do agree that the magic numbers shouldn't be hard-coded, since that's not easily maintained, though I'm not sure of the best approach. constexpr strlen() seems like it'd work, or alternatively, splitting the line on spaces.

  I'll look into rewriting it to be more robust and submit an update.

REPOSITORY
  R106 KSysguard