D29827: Give users the ability to disable the microphone indicator

Giusy Margarita noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 23 00:13:38 BST 2020

kurmikon added a comment.

  In D29827#673539 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29827#673539>, @ngraham wrote:

  > You need to push to your fork of the `plasma-pa` repo, not the main location. `git push fork` should do it if you've set up your fork with the name `fork` as described in https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/GitLab#Add_the_fork_to_your_source_checkout

  It's exactly what I'm doing, but I keep getting rejected. I'm correctly using github, but this new environment has something weird or I miss something that is not reported inside the guide.

  I get:

    remote: Audit failure - Commit 8d3868ba226207636e4dd8cf56902314fba01190 - Non-full name: Giusy
    remote: Audit failure - Commit 8d3868ba226207636e4dd8cf56902314fba01190 - Non-full name: Giusy
    remote: Push declined - commits failed audit
    remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/micindicator

  Also tried to delete config and repush. It adds the host to the list of known hosts, but the commit fails.

  I'm using Arch Linux and pushing on github never gave issues.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet