D29818: Check if the clipboard is empty when initializing the status of the Clipboard applet

Eugene Popov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 19 10:54:18 BST 2020

epopov created this revision.
epopov added a reviewer: ngraham.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
epopov requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  In D29652 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29652>, I made an annoying mistake: I removed the check if the clipboard is empty when initializing the **Plasmoid.status** of the Clipboard applet. If the user enables the option to save clipboard content, then after restarting the Plasma, even if the clipboard had content, the state of the applet will be **PlasmaCore.Types.PassiveStatus** and its icon will be hidden in the system tray. This patch fixes this issue. I hope it will get into Plasma 5.19.

  See: https://phabricator.kde.org/D29652

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/clipboard/contents/ui/clipboard.qml