D29603: Adds custom spacing between task manager icons

Jacopo Martellini noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 16 02:51:30 BST 2020

martellini added a comment.

  It should be a little better now, but I left out 2 of the things we said:

  - I didn't remove the icon size setting from the configuration of the vertical task manager because maybe someone likes small icons when the panel is by the side
  - I left the spacing setting in pixels because I don't know how wide should the wide setting be and I imagined people asking for wider or narrower spacing

  However, what do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop