D29365: Increase values for touchpad acceleration that can be set from kcm libinput UI

Giusy Margarita noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 14 23:04:13 BST 2020

kurmikon added a comment.

  In D29365#671270 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29365#671270>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Actually sorry, I won't get to that refactor soon so I don't want to block your work.
  >
  > Is this reviewable in its current state?

  Can you explain how I can improve this code? Basically I did that way to avoid update loops. The hard part is that the spinbox and the slider have to be synchronized.

  Has qml something native to do that instead or relying on custom property flags and control methods? I didn't find anything related in the documentation, but maybe I'm missing something.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop