D29140: Fix POTD in lock screen (complete)

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 13 19:55:27 BST 2020

ngraham resigned from this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: davidre, broulik.
ngraham added a comment.

  It works! Great job.

  I'd like #plasma <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/plasma/> people to review this as well, and I think we should wait until after 5.19 branches before landing it, as it's generally unwise to land big patches or features right before the beta period begins.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons