D29710: [Fonts KCM] Remove last remnants of setNearestExistingFonts()

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 13 16:55:49 BST 2020

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  For the stable branch, we will need a patch that conditionally disables all of this stuff if you happen to have Frameworks 5.69 or newer. We don't want the stable branch to be broken for distros that are good citizens and ship newer frameworks versions for their discrete releases as we ask of them.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  l-neareast-addendum (branched from master)