D29024: feat(wayland): support multiple protocol extensions through plugin system

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 12 22:59:26 BST 2020

romangg added a comment.

  In D29024#669718 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29024#669718>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > > Show me where the documentation for this QtWaylandClientExtension is and where you documented that we "agreed" on using that in Plasma exclusively and we can talk about libkscreen using it in 5.20
  >
  > It was documented here https://phabricator.kde.org/T11903 at the end and it was discussed in the meeting on # kwin that you were in.

  That's not documentation of a decision process. That's you telling everybody else what you want them to do. That you call what happened in # kwin a discussion is laughable. You knew already from the start that you wanted these QtWaylandClientExtensions, don't tell me otherwise. Of the **five** people attending I am sure only one other person had the knowledge to form an informed opinion about it. And after all why does this "discussion" of only very few people determine the future direction of other Plasma projects like libkscreen these people haven't worked on for years? Because you want it that way?

  By the way I didn't participate in your "meeting" because I wanted to play fair after KWinFT went public and not accidentally derail it with discussions about that. You know this because I told you before. Now you're misrepresenting it as if I was an active attendee of this meeting. If you look at your own link I am not even on the list of attendees you published. That you even have the guts to twist the truth like this!

REPOSITORY
  R110 KScreen Library