D28154: Add users KCM

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 12 17:53:34 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  In D28154#668362 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28154#668362>, @ltoscano wrote:

  > Technically kcm should be called kcm<Plasma_version>_<name>. So far the Plasma_version part has been ignored, but at least kcm_ should be there.
  >
  > I'm not sure about the lack of the button.

  I objected to changing the name to avoid breaking compatibility with users and software that have the old name hardcoded, but maybe that was too inflexible. If everyone else is okay with changing the name to the more common style, I'll rescind my objection.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D28154