D29603: Adds custom spacing between task manager icons

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 11 14:08:01 BST 2020

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  I think it would make more sense to fix the default sizing behavior rather than adding these. We already have an "icon size" setting which roughly adjusts this already, just not very well. That should be fixed rather than adding additional user-facing settings, or at least before doing so.

  Also, it doesn't make sense IMO to expose separate horizontal and vertical controls; there should be just one control visible, and it should affect the task manager no matter its orientation.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop