D28623: [WIP] Sync titlebar button appearance with GTK CSD apps

Mikhail Zolotukhin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 9 14:05:03 BST 2020

gikari added a comment.

  In D28623#666890 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28623#666890>, @trmdi wrote:

  > Just a question, SierraBreezeEnhanced has a feature called "Unison hovering". Does this support it?

  Also, I think, that to support that you actually need to do a lot of upstream changes.

  1. Provide unison hovering API for KDecoration (i.e. option must exist for all decorations)
  2. Provide unison hovering API for GTK, so that there will be a config option in gsettings to turn on/off unison hovering.
  3. Once the above is done it is actually possible to implement syncing. But I doubt that the above patches will be accepted.

REPOSITORY
  R99 KDE Gtk Configuration Tool