D29365: Increase values for touchpad acceleration that can be set from kcm libinput UI

Giusy Margarita noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 8 22:34:41 BST 2020

kurmikon updated this revision to Diff 82323.
kurmikon added a comment.

  So I worked on this.

  It's not easy to me to do this stuff since the slider and the spinbox have to synchronize themselves on the other one.

  Making symply and update from one to another would lead to infinite loops.

  On first attempt I succeeded to synchronize them, but failed to show the right values when the kcm was started, maybe a race condition on the load method was causing an issue.

  Second attempt, I made it with this diff. It's working, tested several times on my system. Test on yours, please.F8301724: Screenshot_20200508_232047.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8301724>

  Don't know if there's an easier way to make it. Let me know.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D29365?vs=81847&id=82323