D28623: [WIP] Sync titlebar button appearance with GTK CSD apps

Mikhail Zolotukhin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 8 18:25:44 BST 2020

gikari added a comment.

  In D28623#666400 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28623#666400>, @cblack wrote:

  > While this is neat, I'm fairly sure that creating the CSS for this in a manner that works across themes is going to be hard if not impossible.

  I'm not completely sure about this right now, but currently I'm only think of supporting our own GTK theme - Breeze-GTK.

  > Even our own Breeze GTK uses palette swaps rather than unique pixmaps for every state.

  I got it working somehow on Breeze Gtk:
  F8300792: buttons.mp4 <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8300792>

  However I'm not sure how to provide CSS, that I'm using now. It's rather big to hardcore IMO. Should I use Sass and install generated file in `~/.config/gtk-3.0/windowdecorations.css`, so I could just enable/disable it with include statement?

REPOSITORY
  R99 KDE Gtk Configuration Tool