D29394: Add photographic user avatars

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 7 12:04:48 BST 2020

filipf added a comment.

  After additional consideration, I'm not too happy with the car avatar but I did find this:

  F8292121: Screenshot_20200507_090804.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F8292121>

  Speaking of licences, I assume I can leave the CC0 ones at CC0, while the rest should be CC-BY-SA 4.0 as per KDE licencing policy for images?

REPOSITORY
  R128 User Manager

BRANCH
  add-photo-avatars (branched from master)