D28154: Add users KCM

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 7 00:53:38 BST 2020

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Great. From my perspective this is ready to go! I'd like a #plasma <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/plasma/> person to review too, and for @mart or another #plasma <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/plasma/> person to see if they can reproduce and help figure out the issue described in the first video at D28154#663205 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D28154#663205>. But that's not a hard blocker IMO.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D28154